Air fryer hamburgers are very tasty, juicy, plus extra fast and easy to make! Having an air fryer to make hamburgers is really a super-fast way to make this classic. Don’t get me wrong i still enjoy grilled burgers also. But perhaps there isn’t a grill available or possibly the weather is too cold or stormy to cook outdoors.
This approach tastes definitely better in my experience than making it using a stovetop. The burgers cook fast also, and they retain a lot of the lovely juices. You could have dinner available in under 30 minutes. This excellent recipe is the meaning of what enjoying a nice hamburger is all about. Not merely are they easy to construct, they’re also amazingly juicy and tasty, the way in which burgers should always be. These air fryer hamburgers are as low maintenance as they could be, still make for an unbelievable meal any day or night the week.
Ideal for a family group meal after an active day, these burgers are sure to love. Even those picky children will enjoy once they see these being served up for dinner or lunch. You can top these burgers in any way you prefer for a distinctive and delicious experience in no time at all. I wish to remind you that just like most of my recipes, these hamburgers will taste best with the best quality ingredients. Brioche buns are my personal favorite, and I’m also loving all of the meats I’ve tried so far from Butcher Box.
Let’s get back to these air fryer burgers! I tried with 2 different ways. With first I made the hamburgers with usual ground beef and mixed it beef and seasonings using a bowl and formed the patties using my hands. With scene one I’ve created the the burgers with pre-made patties and added the seasonings on the outside surface. You can find my article here on how to blend burger patties. So where can you purchase burger patties that are pre-made? You may buy them at the butcher area of grocery store you visit.
The Best way to Season Air Fryer Hamburgers
When you have a seasoning habit that you already use and enjoy, you are able to stay with that. So just how do I season my hamburgers? For me, I keep it plain but still full of flavor with garlic and onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt. This hamburger seasoning works just amazing for me! And these ingredients are always available so there’s no dependence on me to purchase anything additional in the store. These can also be well used when grilling.
Some Notes for cooking hamburgers in the air fryer
- Pre-heating : You should pre-heat your air fryer according to manufacturer instructions
- Temp: For air fryer hamburgers 360F is the optimal temperature.
- Cooking Time: The total amount of time could have a small trial and error, and wise practice. However, some tips about what I recommend. Note: I prefer my burgers medium to medium-well done. I prefer my burgers medium to medium-well done. Only a little pink in the center is okay with me. So, when it comes to 1/4 pound patties, I suggest cooking for 15-16 minutes, turning it half-way through. So when it comes to 1/4 pound patties, I suggest cooking for 15-16 minutes, turning it half-way through. I also worked with bigger patties that were 1/3 pound. They were a bit pink in the middle after cooking for 17 minutes, turning them halfway through.
- Cheese: I don’t advice adding cheese whilst the air fryer is turned on. Used to do this, and my cheese slices melt off the patties and created a huge mess. However, I’ve fixed it by opening the basket after the cook time is over. Add in the slices of cheese, and after that close the basket for approximately one minute or two. It’ll nevertheless be warm enough to melt the cheese, although the air fryer is turned off.
- Overcrowded air fryer: Depending on the capacity of your air fryer, you can make more or less patties at the time. 5.8 quart air fryer can make 3 to 4 hamburgers at a time with no fuss. . If you want to produce them in more batches, simply cover the ones that are done with foil, and you can add them back for the final the last minute of cooking to warm them back up.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (or more)
How to make Air Fryer Hamburgers Recipe
For Regular ground beef pattie method
- Heat the air fryer to 360 F
- Take the ground beef and put it in a bowl and add seasonings.
- Using your hands, mix } everything together, and form the mixture into a ball shapes.
- Separate the ground beef mixture into 4 even parts by creating a + sign to separate it.
- Take out each piece to form a patty.
- Put it in to the air fryer, ensuring to leave enough space for every single patty to cook. You are able to do this in several batches, if needed. My air fryer is (5.8 quart), so it’s big enough for a single batch.
- Cook for around 15-16 min, making sure to flip the half way through. For larger patties, you might need to cook longer period of time.
For the pre-made patty
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl using a spoon, and stir until mixed nicely.
- Pour small amount of Worcestershire sauce (or to your liking) into a small bowl. You might need little more than a teaspoon, because some will stick to the pastry brush.
- Put the patties on a dish, and brush on a mild coating of Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle the patties with seasoning to your liking.
- Pat the seasoning using your hand to simply help it stick nicer.
- Heat the air fryer to 360 F
- After it’s heated, take away the basket and slowly place the patties, with side down seasoned, within the basket.
- Season the other side which will be now upward the exact same way as above.
- Put the basket bak within the air fryer, and cook for around 15-16 min, and flipping half-way through the cooking.