Blackstone Griddle eggs in a basket is a quick and easy breakfast recipe you can prepare for large groups. This egg is boiled inside the bread until it is just right. The egg is served with a piece of toasted bread you have left over. Read More
Author: Cooking Frog
Are you looking for a Blackstone Griddle that is easy to use but not sure how to make it? This Juicy Smash Burger recipe is amazing! They are simple to make and delicious. We recently purchased a Blackstone Griddle in order to see if it Read More
Here is one of the best summertime tropical mixes, the strawberry Hennessy cocktail recipe. Hennessy’s appeal is universal, from the moist hands of nightclub patrons to the perfectly buffed palms of card-playing women and gentlemen. Strawberry Hennessy is a flavor match made in heaven. It’s light and refreshing, with a smooth, rich flavor that pairs well with sweet fresh strawberries and effervescent champagne. This delicious margarita cocktail is a wonderful way to unwind with a cool beverage.
This simple drink does not demand advanced bartending skills. Make this delicious drink at home rather than going to the club.
Let’s make an amazing drink to enjoy the nice and lovely ambiance of a club at home.
Strawberry Hennessy cocktail ingredients
- Fresh strawberries sliced: 1 cup
- Fresh strawberries mushed: 1 cup
- Strawberry daiquiri Mix: 1 Oz
- Hennessy: 3 Oz
- Sprite 3 Oz
- Margarita mix: 3 Oz
- Mint leaves to garnish
How to make the best Strawberry Hennessy cocktail
- Rinse your strawberries well.
- Cut the top part off.
- Cut the strawberries into small slices and sprinkle sugar over sliced strawberries.
- Mush up some more strawberries separately in the mortar. You must smash the strawberries as fine as possible.
- Now strain the mashed strawberries to get rid of the seeds.
- Add sugar-sprinkled sliced strawberries to a large mason jar.
- Now transfer the mashed strawberries into the mason jar.
- Now, add in the mixer the strawberry daiquiri mix, and mix just a little.
- Then pour in the Hennessy, sprite, and margarita mix.
- Once you have added all the ingredients, close the cap of the jar and shake it vigorously.
- Transfer the drink to the serving glasses.
- Add some ice.
- Top drink off with a shot of Hennessy.
- Garnish this fabulous cocktail with mint leaves and a strawberry.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you don’t have the fresh strawberries, replace them with frozen strawberries or Strawberry flavored syrup.
- Use can also use a blender to smash the strawberries.
Where does Hennessy originate from?
An Irish army officer distilled his first barrel of Cognac almost 250 years ago in rural Cognac, France. The bottle was called for the eponymous Richard Hennessy, and subsequently, Tupac named a song after it.
What type of alcohol is Hennessy?
Let’s get one thing straight before we go any farther. Hennessy is a sort of liquor known as Cognac. Hennessy is categorically not a whiskey, contrary to popular assumption. Grapes, not barley or wheat, are used to make Hennessy Cognac. Both are distilled and fermented in wooden barrels, but that’s where the similarities end. By that logic, anyone who claims it’s ‘essentially whiskey’ (which we believe they do) might just as easily claim it’s ‘basically wine’ (which would be closer to the reality).
Is Hennessy strong?
Yes, it is a very strong alcoholic spirit. Its ABV content is 40%.
What does Hennessy taste like?
It all depends on which Hennessy type you choose. Hennessy VS tastes like vanilla and oak. It has a soft texture. The Hennessy VSOP has a grapelike flavor. It is dark in color with a good amount of oak. The HennessyXO is a sweet, spicy toffee-like flavor that has a light texture.
Which Hennessy is best?
The most popular Hennessy is the Hennessy XO. It’s a strong cognac with a rich, fruity taste of prunes, raisins, and sticky toffee pudding that commands attention.
How does strawberry Hennessy margarita taste?
A Strawberry Hennessy Margarita is precisely what you need. It tastes both sweet and tart due to the presence of strawberries.
Do I need to use freshly bought Hennessy to make this drink?
Of course not, you don’t need to buy one if you have the one even if it’s years old. What you have to do is follow the proper Hennessy storage conditions. You must store the Hennessy bottle in a dark place where you can protect it from the extremes of heat and cold. Just store it at room temperature, and it will remain stable for years.
What are the benefits of strawberries?
Many fruits can be used in making Hennessy cocktails, but strawberry is the most preferred one. Strawberry has a variety of health benefits. It is rich in vitamin C. So, it plays an important role in boosting your immune system. Its antioxidant properties help to maintain a healthy vision. It helps to strengthen your cornea and retina.
It contains a phytochemical named ellagic acid, which protects against cancer. Strawberry makes you look young and pretty because of its ability to enhance the elasticity of your skin. If you add strawberries to your diet, it will lower the level of bad lipids in your body, making you safe from heart diseases. It also helps to lower your blood pressure due to the presence of potassium in it. This tiny fruit is just a wonder that you must add to your diet. Whether you eat it or drink it, it will provide a lot of health benefits.
Nutrition Facts of the Strawberry Hennessy Island drink
Here is a piece of approximate nutritional information about the one serving of strawberry Hennessy Island drink
- Calories per serving: 210
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Proteins: 0g
- Fats: 0g
The sweet fruity, yet tangy flavor of Hennessy paired with the goodness of strawberries ends up in an amazing cocktail at home. The strawberry Hennessy drink can be made with different variations.
I got the best recipe to make this refreshing drink. I’m sure you will love the combo of drinks I’ve added to make this refreshing cocktail.
Just give this recipe a try, and you’ll find its taste out of this world.
If you made any innovations, let everyone know via comments.
Must share with your friends who miss out on going to the bar due to their busy schedules.
Lion’s Mane Mushrooms recipe is highly popular all over the world today, because of their exotic looks and excellent health benefits. They are also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake. These mushrooms are huge and white. As they grow, they develop a shape that Read More
The Homemade German recipe of Goetta is made from meat, grain and spices. Ground pork or beef is usually used in this recipe. In the initial days, this dish was mostly used to stretch out servings of meat to save money. German Goetta Recipe The Read More
Soup is the perfect winter meal. It’s a hearty dish that can be made in various ways, with a wide variety of ingredients, and is ideal for feeding one person or a hungry family. You may not always think of soup as a meal, but it is a very filling one. You will find in this post a few delicious examples that are easy to make and will warm you to the bone.
Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed peppers are a fantastic treat and can be a wonderful meal on their own. However, if you really want to take it to the next level, you can make them into a fantastic soup. This stuffed pepper soup via Corrie Cooks is easy to make because it uses an Instant Pot, simplifying the process. While there are a fair few ingredients, there is nothing that you won’t be able to find at your local grocery store.
- 1 lb x fresh ground beef
- 1 x bay leaf
- 1/3 x cup of diced celery
- 1 x diced onion
- 4 x minced garlic cloves
- 1 x tbsp paprika
- 1 x tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 x tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 x tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 x minced bell peppers
- 4 x cup beef broth
- 1 x tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 x cup white wine, uncooked and rinsed
- 1 x can of diced tomatoes
- 1 x can of tomato sauce
- Turn your Instant Pot onto the sauté setting.
- Add in your ground beef, onions, and celery, and brown the mince.
- Add in all of your spices and half of your garlic and allow to sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in everything else apart from the tomato sauce and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add in your tomato sauce and stir again until everything is nicely combined.
- Seal the lid and pressure cook for 4 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release on its own, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once you are happy, pour into bowls and get to eating!
Chicken Meatball and Vegetable Noodle Soup
You’ll love the flavor of this chicken meatball and vegetable soup. A hearty, tasty meal of herb-filled chicken meatballs nestled in a flavorful broth mixed up with wholesome vegetable noodles.
- 1 x chopped small onion
- 3 x chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 x cup of dry white wine
- 2 x sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 x cup chicken stock
- 1 lb x ground chicken breast
- 1/4 x cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 x large egg
- 2 x tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 x tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 x tbsp chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 x cup assorted vegetable noodles (you can use store-bought for convenience)
- 1 x pint halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 x tbsp red wine vinegar
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add in your onion and garlic and cook until golden brown for around 5 minutes.
- Add your wine and thyme.
- Cook until the wine is a sticky texture and add your chicken stock.
- Cover the pot and bring to a simmer.
- While that is cooking, gently mix your chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, Parmesan, parsley, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Make around 30 meatballs and place them into the simmering broth.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Add your noodles and tomatoes and stir until they are cooked.
- Stir in vinegar and season further with salt and pepper.
- Serve while piping hot.
It is best to eat these soups hot, straight from the pot. Consequently, you should plate up the food as soon as the cooking is completed. If you really want to feel comfortable in the winter, you should add some home-cooked bread.
Are you looking how to make a healthy side dish to effortlessly go with your meals? We’ve got you covered. Be it a dinner party or brunch, this Purple Sweet Potato Recipe is sure to leave you in awe. There are many side dishes available, Read More
Summertime without a perfect drink is incomplete, right? This Orange Crush Cocktail Recipe will unravel the perfect blend of sweetness with a tang of savory taste – a complete fiesta for the tongue. We all have had our favorite drinks and this beverage will surely Read More
Though it has its origins in North America, fried dough, is immensely popular all over the world today. It is quite easy to make this recipe, and it is extremely tasty. It is known by different names in different places. Sometimes, the way the fried bread is cut, or the method it is prepared decides its name.
Fry dough, fry bread, elephant ears, doughboys, fried bread, etc., are some names given fried dough. In some places, fried dough is also known as touton, langos, kiachi, oliebol, etc.
Fried Dough Recipe Origin
The origin of this dish dates back to the early 19th century, when the Navajo tribal people had first made it. Though the basic preparations remain the same in almost all the places, some restaurants use unique regional variations to make their fried dough stand out from the other versions. Usually, this recipe is found in most of the stalls during country fairs, carnivals, etc.
The best part of fried dough is making it in any shape you want and cutting it in the design you want. You can use any topping of your choice for this dough. While some people prefer a generous dollop of butter on top, some like the sweetened version of the fried dough better. In that case they can use maple syrup or powdered sugar as toppings. So, as you can see, it is a very simple recipe that can be personalized as per your tastes and preferences.
You can make any shape you like with this fried dough recipe!
Some tips for Fried Dough Recipe
- After frying the dough, you can also make a sugar syrup by heating water and sugar in a pan. When the sugar has dissolved completely, keep heating the mixture on a low flame, until it turns slightly thick. At this stage, gently drop the fried dough pieces into the syrup and cook for a minute before switching off. Kids and adults will enjoy these sugar syrup-coated fried dough pieces very much.
- If you have added salted butter to the all-purpose flour when making the dough, you can cut down on the salt that you add. Ensure that the butter must be cold and soft when you are adding it to the dough. You can skip the butter and add margarine as well to make the dough. This will not alter the taste of the fried dough.
- Always use lukewarm water only when preparing the dough. This will ensure that you get a soft dough, eventually. Also, while adding water, please remember to add little by little, so that the mixture doesn’t become too watery.
- When rolling the dough, ensure that you roll them very thin. This way, you can fry them evenly, without any problems. When the dough rolls are very thick, they take a long time to fry. The outer sides of the rolls turn dark brown, whereas the insides remain chewy. This can affect the taste of the final dish.
- When using dry toppings (such as granulated sugar, icing sugar, etc.) allow the fried dough rolls to cool down well before you coat them. This will ensure that the slices remain crisp for a longer time.
- You can prepare the dough beforehand, and make the snack in a jiffy when guests arrive at a place. This dough stays good in the refrigerator for about 4 to 5 days. The only thing you should remember is that the dough should be at room temperature when you are about to fry the rolls. It is best to enjoy these rolls on the same day they are made to relish their freshness and crispiness.
- If you haven’t made the dough beforehand, but still want to make this recipe within minutes, you can also use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe.
Let us see how to make fried dough easily at home in the following sections.
Pin the image below if you like this fried dough recipe!
It takes about an hour to make this recipe, and the following ingredients are good enough for about 8 servings.
The Best Fried Dough Easy Recipe
By: Cooking Frog
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Baking Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Salt –¾ teaspoon
- Unsalted butter – 2 tablespoons
- Water – ¾ cup (preferably lukewarm)
- Oil – 2 cups
- Step 1 In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Step 2 Add butter to this mixture and blend the contents well. It would be great if you could use a blender for this step.
- Step 3 Now, add the lukewarm water little by little into the bowl and mix all the contents to form a smooth dough. Cover the bowl, and leave the dough to get set well for about 15 minutes.
- Step 4 After 15 minutes, open the lid, and cut the soft dough into 8 pieces. Take one piece and make a thin roll from it. Repeat the step for the other 8 pieces.
- Step 5 Now, your dough is ready, and you should prepare the oil for frying the dough. In a heavy-bottomed pan, pour about 2 cups of oil and heat it on medium-high flame. Once the oil is heated well, check the temperature by dropping a small piece of dough in the oil. If the dough leaves bubbles and rises to the top of the surface, the oil is hot enough for you to fry the dough. Alternatively, you can also use a thermometer to check if the oil has become hot enough for frying. The oil is ready to be used when it reaches a temperature of 375 degrees F.
- Step 6 Now, drop the dough rolls that you have made into the oil, one by one. Let one side of the roll puff up well and rise to the top, before you flip it over and cook the other side as well. Take the roll once both sides have turned light brown. Repeat this step for the other discs as well.
- Step 7 Place the fried rolls on a paper towel to drain out the oil from them.
- Step 8 Fried dough rolls are now ready. It is now time for you to personalize it as you want. You can use granulated sugar, salted butter, maple syrup, cider syrup, cinnamon sugar and any other topping of your choice over these fried dough discs, and enjoy them instantly.
A pie crust is a simple and tasty recipe and can be used in many ways. Here, we will explain to you how to make an easy pie crust using Crisco shortening. Using the right shortening agent in the right quantities lend crispiness and crumbliness Read More