This is the homemade recipe on how to make Best Turmeric Paste to take full advantage on the healing properties of turmeric’s healing power. Whether you use it in smoothies, turmeric golden milk, curries or this homemade golden paste is much better than its store…
Want to give a Ghirardelli chocolate twist to your Classic brownies? Then look no further! I am here with another fun and exciting recipe that will be quite special for the ones who love sweets and desserts. By the way, who doesn’t love classic brownies?…
Subway is a famous American restaurant chain that sells the best sandwiches, salads, and beverages around the globe. Their sandwiches are so good that you instantly become a fan. The good thing is you can make sandwiches like theirs at home too. But first!!! Let’s…
Hello people! Today I’m going to share another exciting recipe and it’s Crustless Creamy Cheesecake. This recipe is not only unmatchable in taste but low on carbs as well. Because of its low-calorie content, this recipe fits best in a keto diet plan. So, if you’re following any sort of keto diet plan, then you can surely satisfy your dessert cravings with this amazing crustless cheesecake.
This recipe is unique in the way that it has no crust and is baked in a pie plate. It creates its own beautiful crust when baked in the oven. The crust is then topped with a sour cream topping. The ingredients of this recipe are plain simple. This recipe is so easy to make that anyone without any baking experience can bake an excellent cake out of it.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can have it at any time. It’s fit for casual routine as well as on special occasions like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Having this recipe on the table makes your meals even more special.
Low-Carb Crustless Creamy Cheesecake
The special thing about this recipe is that it’s a sugar-free version of the cheesecake and is low on calories. It goes well with the keto diet and will surely satisfy your cravings for dessert. It does not have any crust and creates its own unique crust that’s topped with sour cream to take it to another level of taste. This recipe is best suitable for diabetic people too.
So let’s move forward to the recipe for crustless cheesecake
Crustless Creamy Cheesecake Recipe
By: Cooking Frog
- For Cheesecake
- • 16 ounces of reduced-fat Cream Cheese (softened)
- • 4 Eggs (large)
- • 1/2 cup of Sukrin (Powdered)
- • 1/2 tsp. of Stevia Glycerite
- • 1 tbsp. of Vanilla Extract
- • 1/4 tsp. of Lemon Extract (optional)
- • 1/4 tsp. Of Orange Extract (optional)
- Sour Cream Topping
- • 16 ounces of Sour Cream
- • 2 tbsp. of Sukrin (powdered)
- • 1 tsp. of vanilla Extract
- • Nutmeg powder (optional)
- Step 1 1- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Step 2 2- Take a pie plate of size 9 ½ – 10 inches and spray it with baking spray.
- Step 3 3- Take a medium mixing bowl and add softened, fat-reduced cream cheese into it.
- Step 4 4- Beat the cream with a hand mixer until it gets smooth and even.
- Step 5 5- Now add powdered Sukrin, stevia glycerite, and one egg. Beat it again until it gets mixed well and the mixture gets smooth.
- Step 6 6- Add the remaining eggs one by one while beating the mixture consistently.
- Step 7 7- Now add vanilla extract and lemon extract and mix it again until the mixture gets smooth and puffy.
- Step 8 8- Ad this mixture into the pie plate and bake it in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Step 9 9- After 30 minutes, the cream cheesecake will puff up and the edges will get brown.
- Step 10 10- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for about half an hour.
- Step 11 Sour Cream Topping:
- Step 12 1- Take a bowl and add sour cream to it.
- Step 13 2- Now add powdered Sukrin and vanilla extract into the sour cream and mix it well until the Sukrin gets dissolved.
- Step 14 3- Your sour cream mixture is ready. Add a layer of sour cream to the top of the cheesecake.
- Step 15 4- Sprinkle the powdered nutmeg on top of the sour cream.
- Step 16 5- Now place the cake back into the oven and bake it again at 325°F for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Step 17 6- Take the cream cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool.
- Step 18 7- Place the cake into the refrigerator overnight.
- Step 19 8- Serve it to your loved ones and enjoy
Some Important Tips:
- You can use Greek yogurt for topping instead of sour cream. It also serves as the best topping.
- You can change the texture of the cake by beating it more. A less beaten cheese cake will have a darker color. To get a light-colored cheesecake, beat the cream cheese mixture more before baking.
- You can add lemon extract along with the vanilla extract to give a tangy twist to the flavor. But that’s optional. You can simply skip it if you don’t like it.
- If your cake gets cracks when baked in the oven, don’t worry. The sour cream topping will hide them all.
- It’s recommended to add Stevia Glycerite as a sweetener as it is the only liquid stevia that doesn’t get bitter and works well in all the baking recipes.
- It’s better to refrigerate the cream cheesecake overnight. Because the more it sits, the better it gets.
Today I’m here with another delicious and mouthwatering easy recipe and that is… Oven Baked The Beef Jerky. It’s totally different from the regular recipes and serves as the best snack for everybody. You don’t have to go to the restaurants anymore to enjoy the…
Today’s recipe is Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread Easy Recipe, and it’s very special, especially for the ones who are gluten-intolerant or are on a diet. Only because you can’t intake gluten, doesn’t mean you are going to miss all of your favorite foods because they have…
Hello guys! Today I’m here to share another exciting recipe with you and that is “The Homemade Peasant Bread” recipe. This is one of the best bread recipes out there. The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t have to knead the dough for making bread out of it. And believe me! this is one of the finest bread recipes that is super easy to follow as well.
There is nothing more special than a loaf of homemade bread as people go crazy over it. You can serve this bread any time on your table. You can present it at breakfast. This tasty peasant bread can also be best served at a dinner party. This amazing bread is surely gonna earn you praise from everyone on the table. If you plan to make this for a dinner party, then be ready for the questions like where did you buy this delicious bread? Or if you actually made this bread by yourself? You are gonna be overwhelmed with the response 😉
No-knead Peasant Bread
The most remarkable thing about this recipe is that you don’t have to indulge in the hard work of kneading its dough to get a finely baked peasant bread.
This recipe is quite simple and quick. You can even start this recipe even 3 – 4 hours before the dinner and still be able to present the superbly baked tasty bread right on time.
There is no need for preheating the oven or baking pans for this recipe. You don’t even need any water spritzes or steam pans. All you need is Pyrex bowls well-coated with butter. You’ll be making this soft, spongy, delicate, and delicious peasant bread with a beautiful golden crust using the simplest ingredients.
Let’s move to the recipe…
Homemade Peasant Bread Easy Recipe
By: Cooking Frog
- • 4 cups of unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- • 2 tsp Kosher Salt or 1&1/2 tsp of Table Salt
- • 2 tsp of Sugar
- • 2 tsp of Instant Yeast or Active-Dry Yeast
- • 2 cups of Lukewarm Water
- • About 2 tbsp of unsalted butter for greasing the pans
- Step 1 1. Take a large mixing bowl. In the bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, and instant yeast. Mix them well. Now add the lukewarm water and mix it well until a nice dough is formed.
- Step 2 2. If you are using Active-Dry yeast, then dissolve sugar into the lukewarm water and sprinkle active-dry yeast over it. No need to mix it. Let it rest for 10 – 15 minutes. In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt and set aside. When the yeast-sugar water gets foamy, mix it well, and pour this yeast-sugar water into the flour. Mix well until the dough is formed.
- Step 3 3. Now cover the bowl with a dishtowel or a plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place. Let the dough rest until it gets double in size. This will take at least one hour for the dough to rise completely. If you place the bowl in a cool place, the dough will take almost 2 hours to rise.
- Step 4 4. Turn on the oven at a high temperature like 350ºF or so just for one minute and then turn it off. This is a simple trick to create a slightly warm environment for the peasant bread.
- Step 5 5. Now preheat the baking oven to 425ºF. Take two small Pyrex bowls about 1-qt or 1.5-qt in size. Grease them well with unsalted butter.
- Step 6 6. Punch down your dough and scrape it from the sides of the bowl with the help of two forks. Deflate the dough from the sides of the bowl and pull it towards the center to form a rough ball.
- Step 7 7. Now divide the dough into two equal parts using forks from the center. Transfer each half of the dough into the butter-coated Pyrex bowls. If the dough is too wet and sticky to handle with forks, then grease your hands with oil and transfer the two halves into the baking bowls using your hands.
- Step 8 8. Set the baking bowls aside on the countertop near the oven or any other warm place. Let the dough rise again for about 20 – 30 minutes. Remember not to cover the dough while leaving it to rise again. Remember, do not use the warm-oven trick for the second time. Just place the bowls near the oven or the top of it.
- Step 9 9. Place the bread in the preheated oven at 425ºF and bake it for 15 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 375ºF and bake it for another 17-20 minutes.
- Step 10 10. Now take the baking bowls out of the oven. Remove the bread loaves from the bowls and place them on the cooling rack. Bread loaves fall out on the cooling rack quickly if the baking bowls are well-greased with butter in the beginning.
- Step 11 11. If the bread loaves are a bit soft and pale rather than golden-brown, then place the bread loaves directly into the baking oven (without baking bowls) and bake them again for 5 minutes. Baking the bread again will give it a beautiful golden crust.
- Step 12 12. Take the bread loaves out of the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
How to store the Peasant Bread?
There are many eco-friendly methods to store the bread, but nothing seems to be better than using a ziplock bag. Ziplock bags can be used well to store the peasant bread for 3 – 4 days at room temperature. Ziplock bags keep the bread fresh, soft, and crumby as well.
If you want to store the bread for a longer period, then cut the bread as soon as it gets cooled after coming out of the baking oven. Place the bread pieces into the ziplock bags and store them in the freezer.
Although the ziplock bag stores the bread well and retains its freshness, it does not prevent the crust of bread from getting soft and losing its crispness. The best solution for this is to reheat the bread.
If you have stored the bread as slices, then the best way to reheat it is by toasting the bread slices in the toaster. But if you have stored the bread into halves or quarters, then reheat the bread loaves in the oven at 350ºF for 15 – 20 minutes.
If you liked this recipe please check these bread recipes:
Today I’m here with another fun and exciting recipe, and I’m going to show you how to make famous Japanese Taiyaki. This unique recipe serves as a snack as well as a dessert. You can make this recipe with your kids and believe me! Your…
Do you love the taste of churros? If so, then you’ll want to try Cinnamon Keto Pork Rinds because they have the same buttery, sugary, and cinnamon taste like churros. The best part is they have no carbohydrates! It is the perfect way to maintain…
Portillo’s restaurant, located in Chicago, is famous for its Chicago-style food with an unmatched flavor like Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, Maxwell Street Polish, and Italian Beef, but what most people don’t know about his restaurant is that they also serve a very soft, moist, mouthwatering chocolate flavored cake. People from far off places visit his restaurant to taste this soft and spongy chocolate cake.
Good News! You can make this amazing cake in your kitchen without visiting Portillo’s restaurant. I’ve got this amazing recipe recently and was so surprised when I tried this at home. Honestly, it surpassed my expectations. It tastes exactly like the original Portillo’s cake. And the good thing is its recipe is so simple and has only a few simple ingredients.
I am so excited to share the easiest and simplest recipe for this amazing cake today. It’s a copycat recipe for this Portillo’s Chocolate Cake. If you are a fan of cakes and deserts, then you’re surely gonna love this cake recipe. Your kids are definitely gonna love it.
Portillo’s Chocolate Cake
It is one of the softest, moistest, lightest, and sweetest cake you can ever make. Its delicious chocolate taste is simply unmatchable. This cake is sooo finger-licking gooood. You are definitely gonna enjoy each and every bite of this cake. I’m sharing this recipe with you so that you can make this wonderful cake on your own and enjoy the delicious rich chocolaty flavor without going to the restaurant.
This is the simplest and the quickest recipe and even newbies can make a wonderful cake out of it easily. This cake is so simple yet so delicious. It is appropriate for many occasions and celebrations. You can also try it anytime without any special occasion just to enjoy its great flavor. So, make it for your loved ones and get ready to hear the words of appreciation.
This copycat recipe is the best of all the recipes out there and your cake will definitely taste like the real thing. To your surprise! This cake recipe includes mayonnaise. This is the basic ingredient that makes this cake so moist and soft. Adding mayonnaise to the cake recipe may sound weird, but, trust me! Mayonnaise is nothing more than a mixture of oil and egg yolks. That’s exactly what you add to a cake recipe. Right? So don’t hesitate and try out this recipe without a doubt.
Pin the image below if you like this recipe!
So let’s move forward to the recipe!!!!
Portillos Chocolate cake Copycat Recipe
By: Cooking Frog
- • 1 box Betty Crocker Cake Mix
- • 3 Eggs
- • 1 cup ice-cold water
- • 1 cup Mayonnaise
- • 2 cans of Betty Crocker’s chocolate frosting.
- Step 1 • Heat the oven to 350°F. Take two round pans of 9-inches each. Grease the pans well with oil or butter.
- Step 2 • Take a large bowl and add cake mix, water, eggs, and mayonnaise in it. Slowly mix the ingredients for 30 seconds. Now increase the speed to high and mix for 4 minutes.
- Step 3 • Pour an equal amount of cake batter in both pans.
- Step 4 • Place these pans in the preheated baking oven and bake the cakes for 30 – 32 minutes. After 32 minutes pierce a toothpick in the middle of the cakes. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cakes are ready.
- Step 5 • Rest the cakes for 5 minutes. Now remove cakes from the pans. Place them on the cooling racks and let them cool for about an hour.
- Step 6 • Place one cake on a plate and spread 3/4th of the frosting on top. Now place the other cake on top of it and pour the remaining 1/4th part of the frosting on top of it. Now use your skills to decorate the cake and Serve!
Yes! This recipe begins with the Betty Crocker cake mix. The eggs give a structure to your cake and make the cake fudgy and spongy. Mayonnaise will make this cake moist and soft. Vinegar present in the mayonnaise balances the sweet flavor of sugar in the cake. Another plus point of this recipe, you don’t have to make the frosting by yourself. If you can use the readymade frosting, then why bother making it at home 😉
Tips to Bake the Best Portillos Chocolate Cake Cake
- Use the eggs at room temperature.
- Remember not to overmix the cake batter. Overmixing the batter makes the cake dry and hard. Mix the batter until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- You can also add a bit of coffee to enhance the rich chocolaty flavor of the cake and makes it even more delicious. Don’t worry, your cake won’t get the taste of the coffee. Just 1tsp of the espresso powder is enough to do the magic.
- Don’t open the cake during baking. Doing so alters the temperature inside the oven and your cake may not be baked well.
Check out more popular copycat recipes:
Shoyu Chicken is one of the most popular dishes of the Hawaiian restaurant. This juicy and chicken is savory and sweet at the same time. Give it a try and it would instantly make a place in your favorites list. It’s so simple and easy…