Garlic Butter Juicy Pork Chops Recipe
Pork Chops buttered with garlic are so tasty because of incredible butter sauce. It will take only 15-20 minutes for you to make this pork chops with this recipe
You will amaze your guests and they will enjoy this delicious pork chop with butter garlic flavor, as this recipe is one of the best recipes of pork chops I’ve cooked. This roast pork chop is so delicious thanks to the buttery sauce.
You will use this recipe over and over, because it is the simplest way to make pork chops in the oven. In just 5 minutes, you prepare everything you need, and in 20 minutes these pork chops will be on your plate. The butter sauce is very easy to make.
When melting butter in a microwave oven, just add ground garlic and chopped thyme and mix it well. After that pour butter sauce over the pork chops and bake them.
This wafer of white butter is the secret of this roast recipe of pork chops, as it will help keep the pork so juicy and moist.
The best part of this recipe is that it requires few basic ingredients, but it is so tasty. What you need:
- High quality Butter
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Pork Chops
Leave the Pork chops in the oven until they reach the temperature of 150 degrees F. Measure it with meat thermometer by placing it in the thick part of the pork chops.
The best way to cook pork chops is in these 2 steps:
In my variant, the best way to make a delicious and gentle pork chop is to cook them on the stove using cast iron skillet, after that bake them in the oven. This way pork chops will get a golden brown and beautiful bark from the outside, but from the inside it will stay juicy and gentle.
Baking Pork Chops in the Oven:
Heat the oven to 380 ° Fahrenheit. Then use salt and pepper to season them well. You decide amount of salt and pepper according to your taste.
Place five small spoonfuls of butter in a bowl and place in a microwave oven or regular oven. Add garlic and thyme (mother’s whey) once it melts. Stir well and leave it to rest. Warm the olive oil in the pan, medium heat, and when the frying pan is really hot, add pork chops and cook them until they get a brown color.
Take the pork chops and pour the butter sauce over them and put the pan in the oven. Bake the pork chops until they reach 150F. You can measure temperature with meat thermometer, to be sure it has reached desired dononess. After it’s done, remove them from oven and pour some of the juicy butter sauce of the sauce that is left. I hope you’ve enjoyed as much as i did, please let me know in the comments below!
Pin the image below if you like these pork chops!!!
- First, heat the oven to 380°F.
- Season the pork chops well with salt and pepper, do it according to your liking.
- Third, make the butter sauce by melting 5 small spoonfuls of butter within the microwave or stove. You can add more butter if you wish.
- Once it’s melted nicely, add the thyme and garlic (chopped). Stir well, and put aside to rest.
- Take a cast iron pan , heat the olive oil over medium heat, and once the pan is hot, add your pork chops, and sear them till they have a nice golden brown look. It should take around four minutes per each side.
- Take the garlic butter mixture and pour over the pork chops, and place the skillet in the oven.
- Cook till the pork chops reach an inside temperature of 145 – 150ºF. Again, according to your taste.
- Take the pan away from the oven, and with a spoon, pour the delicious butter sauce that has left in the pan onto the pork chops before serving.
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of grass fed butter, melted
- 2 medium-sized pork chops, heritage breed
- salt and pepper to your liking
- tablespoon of olive oil
- Nutritional Values per plate – 374 calories ,
- 36 grams of fat,
- 17 grams of saturated fat,
- 1.5 grams of polyunsaturated fats ,
- 10 grams of monounsaturated fat ,
- 95mg of cholesterol: ,
- 463mg of sodium,
- 183mg potassium ,
- 1 grams of Sugar ,
- 15 grams of protein
See more pork recipes: