Easy Instant Pot Pulled Pork is the most unique, tender, juicy and delicious Instant Pot pork recipe I’ve ever made. Also it’s so easy to make that you’ll want to make it at least once a week.
How to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork
Pin the image below if you like this pork recipe!!!
- 4lb of Pork Butt Roast, bone-in or boneless
- 3 tbs of brown sugar
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1½ cups of chicken broth
- 1 tbs of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp of liquid smoke
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Trim fat from roast pork and cut it into four same-size chunks.
- Place all dry ingredients to a bigger bowl and whisk them together nicely. Add pork roast chunks to rub, combine and coat well.
- Add two tbs of olive oil to Instant Pot and set to saute. Once it indicates hot, add two pieces of the pork. Sear on both sides for about two minutes each.
- Take away pork and put it aside on a plate. Repeat with remaining pork roasts.
- When the pork is cooked and removed from the pot, press cancel and add ½ cup chicken broth, use a wooden spoon and de-glaze the bottom of the pot. Make sure to scrape all the bits.
- Then add the remaining broth, Worcester sauce and liquid smoke.
- Place pork chunks directly into the liquid within the pot, spacing out as absolute best. Secure lid and check that vent is set and sealed nicely.
- Pressure cook/manual on high pressure for one hour. Then let the pressure release naturally for twenty minutes or till pin drops.
- Take away pork to a large bowl and shred with two forks. Add your favorite BBQ sauce as desired. Or use the juice from the Pot Pot – it’s loaded with amazing flavor! Enjoy!!!
Check out this Sause Vide BBQ Pork Shoulder Recipe