Pork tenderloin is better than ever with air fryer style! Fast and high temperature cooking of the air fryer pork tenderloin makes it brown on the exterior, but still juicy on the inside!
Pork tenderloin is really a great and awesome lean cut of pork. But because of this, you do not wish to overcook it. Over time I’ve found approaches to cook pork tenderloin to ensure that it’s brown externally while still being juicy and delicious on the inside.
When I’ve made this air fryer pork tenderloin, I was more delighted than I’ve ever been about a recipe I’ve made recently. The seasoning rub flavors are just perfect, the pork is really juicy, and tasty is merely incredible!
Can you feel only a little excitement from me relating to this air fryer pork recipe? 🙂
What is Pork Tenderloin?
If you ever asked yourself, what filet mignon of pork, it is pork tenderloin. It is a very tender and lean piece of pork. It could be made in numerous ways and works great with a wide variety of seasoning mixtures.
Preparing Air-Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Certainly, one of my personal favorite ways to prepare pork recipes is by using a seasoning rub mixture of brown sugar, onion powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, ground mustard, pepper and salt. And possibly just a splash of cayenne for only a little heat.
The seasoning mix, combined with the simplicity of an air fryer, will create a pork tenderloin you will enjoy not only eating, but sharing with others. The exterior of pork tenderloin will crisp up and the brown sugar will caramelize to make an explosion of flavors.
High speed circulating heat from the air fryer, and being near the heating element, it’s the ideal environment so your pork tenderloin stays juicy and delicious on the inside.
Air Fryer with the Best Pork Tenderloin Seasoning Rub
This recipe for air fryer pork tenderloin could not be much simpler. I’ve used a medium-sized bowl and combined together the dry ingredients. Prior to rubbing the ingredients on the tenderloin, we’ll need to cut off any of the “silver skin”, that is really a thin membrane that’s usually on exterior area of the pork tenderloin.
You can do this using a sharp knife and just peel it away. After that, coat the pork tenderloin with olive oil and rub in all of the seasoning mix.
Temperature to cook Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer
Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes on 400 F. When the air fryer is heated, keep consistent temperature of 400 F, select air fry, and set the time for 20 – 23 minutes. Most pork tenderloins are often between 1.25 Lbs to 2 Lbs.
For smaller size pork tenderloin, opt for 20 minutes. For bigger size pork, choose 23 minutes. It is suggested to cook pork tenderloin to an interior temperature of 145 F to 160 F.
Let The Pork Tenderloin Rest After Cooking in Air-Fryer
When the cooking is completed, slowly take away the pork loin from your air fryer and put on a dish or cutting board and allow it to rest for about 3 – 5 min before slicing.
- • Pork tenderloin
- • 2 Tbsp of brown sugar
- • 1 Tbsp of smoked paprika
- • 1.5 tsp of salt
- • 1 tsp of mustard, ground
- • 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- • 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- • 1/3 tsp of garlic powder
- • 1/4 tsp of cayenne powder (if you like)
- • 1/2 tbs of olive oil
How to make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Take all dry ingredients and mix them using a bowl.
- Take of any excess fat from your pork tenderloin.
- Next, coat the pork tenderloin using 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. After that, rub the spice mixture nicely on entire surface of pork tenderloin.
- Heat up the air fryer to 400 F. After 5 minutes, slowly put the pork tenderloin into air fryer and air fry at 400 F for about 20 min. Inside temp of pork ought to be 145 F to around 160F.
- After air frying is complete, slowly take away the pork tenderloin and move to a cutting board. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve with saved juices over the sliced pork tenderloin.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check Air-Fryer chicken nuggets recipe