Are you looking for a Blackstone Griddle that is easy to use but not sure how to make it? This Juicy Smash Burger recipe is amazing! They are simple to make and delicious.
We recently purchased a Blackstone Griddle in order to see if it was worth the hype. This is a matter that I am thrilled to share with you. Stay tuned for more recipes. We have so many that we want to share, so stay tuned!
It’s all about homemade cream cheese burgers. These burgers are simple to make, delicious and as good or even better than what you’d get at a restaurant. You can also add onions if you like to your Smash Burger recipe.
What’s a Smash Burger?
A fried burger can be described as a thin, buttery burger served on a lightly toasted bun. They are the embodiment of it. However, they can also be delicious and desirable in their own right. Don’t get me wrong, Smashburger isn’t the only one who invented them.
Many others have made a fortune from these bad boys for years. This is the opposite of what most people want in a burger – large, juicy, well-seasoned beef on a croissant. Smashburger is a hamburger joint, not like the Gettysburger. These are the things you yearn for, and don’t want anyone to know.
This is why you’ll love Blackstone Griddle Juicy Smash Burger recipe
- They are easy to make!
- Perfect for entertainment and parties.
- They are all legitimately being engulfed.
- These are the fastest methods I have found to make burgers.
- You can also roast buns on the grill.
- Blackstone Griddle makes it easy to make anything, and the food is delicious.
Frequently asked questions about Smash Burgers Recipe
Can I use any other meats?
Yes! Ground beef is a favorite ingredient in burgers, so we reach for it often. You can also substitute minced turkey and chicken. You should remember that every ingredient you use will taste differently from traditional ground beef.
How do I add a hamburger to my sandwich?
Anything you like can be added! You can add bacon, ham, hash browns and fried eggs as well as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, guacamole and other toppings. You can add any toppings you like.
What size Blackstone Griddle do I need?
We have 36 inches because we love to have fun and make lots of food. A smaller grid is better if you’re feeding several people. Blackstone grills are also available that you can easily transport and take with you to the lake.
How much meat should I consume?
This recipe makes a delicious smash hamburger. We made 6 1/4 lbs of burgers using 1 1/2 pounds. You can adjust the amount to make the burgers you want.
- 1 to 2 pounds ground beef, depending on how many you make.
- You can use any spices you like, but I used only salt & pepper
- Cheese slices,
- Toppings: tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and salad.
1. Turn on the medium heat setting of your Blackstone Griddle.
2. Put 1/4 to 1/3 of the ground beef in a bowl. You can reduce or increase the size of the ground beef if you wish, but we prefer it that way. You must pack it loosely. You should shape them with your hands. Take care not to overwork them and don’t pack them.
3. Grease butter with a butter knife. You can also use your favorite oil.
4. Place the hamburger balls on the hot grid. It should crack for about 3-4 minutes. Use a large spatula to press the burgers.
TIP: You can also place a piece of parchment paper on top of the burger to prevent it from sticking to your spatula. You can also spray the spatula with non-stick spray, or butter it.
5. You can taste the burgers however you like. Allow them to cook until their underside is brown and becomes soft. Then turn them over. This takes approximately 5 minutes. This can vary depending on how hot your heat is.
6. Continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the desired shape is achieved. Let the cheese melt.
7. After turning the burgers, grease your grate and place the buns on it. Bake them until you are satisfied with the texture of the toast.
8. Make your smash burgers!
Blackstone Griddle Recipes
This is how you make a hamburger. You can also use a grill to make it more authentic. They seem furious in summer and post photos of their breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard with a blackstone background. While trendy right now, smaller folding grids are used for cooking outdoors.
Also, you can use: Electric grill, just like your mom used to make pancakes every Sunday morning. Internal gas grille is an optional feature on stoves with high-end features. It can be heated with propane or natural gases.