This Strawberry Lemonade Cake is the Best Recipe for this spring – summer heavenly dessert. Topped with creamy lemon frosting and made with fresh strawberry’s this cake is the ultimate dessert.
If you’re looking for the best summer combination, look no further because strawberry and lemon are so light that thy will complement any meal. Also we know that freshly picked strawberry’s are most delicious in the summertime. And to contrast the sweet strawberry cake i made a creamy but piquant in flavor lemon frosting.
How to make Strawberry Lemonade Cake?
- Heat the oven to about 350 degrees F and grease the baking sheet lightly.
- Whisk sugar and oil together in a large bowl, until they’re well combined.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla and strawberry pure and continue to whisk.
- Next, add in the baking powder, flour and salt and stir slowly until just moistened.
- Pour the batter into previously prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Bake until the inserted toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake, it should take around 45 minutes.
- Take the strawberry cake out of the oven and let the cake cool completely.
- For the lemon frosting:
- Beat the butter using the electric mixer until smooth. Use a large bowl for this.
- Add int he cream, powdered sugar and lemon zest and mix until smooth. Add the lemon juice gradually and mix until it reaches desired smoothness.
- ½ cup of canola oil
- 2 cups of sugar, granulated
- 2½ cups of strawberry puree, fresh.
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 3 cups of flour, all purpose
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Half teaspoon of salt
- For the lemon frosting
- ½ cup of room temperature butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- zest and juice from 1 fresh lemon
Pin the image below if you like this strawberry lemon dessert!