Lemon Pudding Pie Easy Recipe is a delicious pudding pie with triple layer and it requires no baking at all. And the best thing is that you’ll need only about 15 minutes to prepare this Lemon Pudding Pie.
Although the 3 different layer pie may give you the impression that it’s a bit complex, it couldn’t be easier to make. Three different layers consists of ONLY three ingredients, whipped topping, milk and pudding mix. You can also make it more easy by purchasing pre-made graham cracker crust at your local grocery store.
- 1 and ½ cups of honey graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 8 ounces of lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 8 ounces of whipped topping
- tablespoon of lemon extract, optional
- Strawberries, optional
How to make Lemon Pudding Pie
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor or a blender and blend them into a small crumbs. Mix the crumbs and quarter cup of sugar into a medium sized bowl.
- Combine the softened butter in the mixture and stir.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan and press evenly the cookie crust to the bottom, and slightly up the sides of the pan. Put it in the refrigerator while you’re making the filling for the pie.
- Whisk the instant pudding mix with milk for about 2 minutes. Use the cold milk for this. If you like you can add in some lemon extract here, to get the nice lemon flavor.
- Spread evenly 1 and half cups of pudding on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Mix the whipped topping and the remaining pudding and spread on top of the lemon pudding evenly.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on the top, evenly using a clean spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours before it’s ready to be served.
- Serve with fresh strawberries if you like.
Pin the image below if you like this Lemon Pie Recipe!