Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake is made of golden brown Oreo crust and filled with delicious coconut filling. Topped with whipping cream and lemon curd.
This lemon macaroon cheesecake is best for the summertime because it’s too hot to turn the oven on. The flavor of this cheesecake is one of the best flavors that I’ve ever had in my life. The main reason for that is because the coconut and lemon make a heavenly combination. Fresh whipping cream on the top of the golden brown Oreo crust, makes the perfect texture to this cheesecake.
Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake – No bake Structure
- Coconut creamy fill
- Golden brown Oreo crust
- Whipped cream, fresh
- Lemon curd
How to make Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake – No bake?
- Package of Golden Oreos
- 6 tablespoons of butter, unsalted
- For the filling
- 2 ounces of white chocolate, melted
- 3 cups of cream cheese
- 8 ounces of sugar, granulated
- One cup of coconuts, shredded
- 10 ounces of lemon curd
- For the topping
- 12 ounces of heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces of sugar, powdered
- Half cup of toasted coconut flakes
- First, we make the crust. Take the springform pan, 9 inches in diameter and grease the sides, just a little bit. You can use the cooking spray for this. Pulse the cookies into small, fine crumbs using a food processor or a blender. Pour the melted butter into the cookie crumbs, make sure to pour until no dry crumbs are left. To form a nice and thick crust, press the crumbs on the sides of the pan good.
- For the filling, melt and stir the white chocolate for about 15-20 seconds in a small bowl at a low temperature, make sure you don’t burn it. Leave aside to rest and cool.
- To make the cream cheese creamy, beat it for about 3-4 minutes, or until it’s smooth enough. Add melted chocolate, sugar, and shredded coconut and continuously mix for about 2 more minutes. Add the filling into the crust and spread nicely. Spread the lemon curd nicely over the cheesecake.
- To make the topping, take the whipping cream and pour it into the mixer and mix until it becomes bubbly. Add the sugar (powdered ), slowly, and keep on mixing until stiff peaks form nicely. Pour the whipping cream on the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. You can decorate it with coconut. Let it cool for about 5 hours until you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pin the image below if you like this cheesecake recipe!