This incredible pumpkin cheesecake with caramel sauce will certainly be your dessert of choice in autumn! Beautiful crust cover, a layer of pumpkin cheesecake finished with nice cream and caramel sauce.
How to make pumpkin cheesecake?
- Cover the springform pan outside with foil, the pan should be around 8 inches. Create the gingersnap crust, and about half way up on the sides of the pan . Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take a bowl and add the ingredients and mix until it feels smooth, but make sure not to over mix it. Put the batter in the pan.
- Cook in a water for about 1 hour, just until the all sides of the cheesecake have set and the center is just barely bouncy.
- Next take off the foil and wait for the cheesecake to cool off on a cooling rack, then place it in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
For the Cheesecake Crust:
- Heat oven to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crush the cookies into small crumbs, use a food processor to do this. Pour the two cups of crumbs into a bowl. Add melted butter and ¼ cup sugar and give it a good stir.
- Cover the springform pan outside with foil, the pan should be around 8 inches.
- Now press the crumbs to the bottom of the pan and about halfway up the sides.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees and leave to rest when it’s done. Meanwhile you make the cheesecake filling.
For the pumpkin
- Combine the cream cheese, that is at the room temperature one cup of sugar, and vanilla. Mix in a bowl until it feels smooth. Use electric mixer for this.
- Add the other ingredients: ginger ,eggs, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until it is smooth, be sure not to over mix it. Finally pour the filling into the previously prepared pan.
- Take the pan that has wider dimensions than the cheesecake and pour some water to make a water bath.
- Now put the pan that contains cheesecake inside the pan with water.
- Cook for about an hour
- Take it out of the oven, remove the foil and let it rest. It will continue to bake as it cools down.
- When the cheesecake is cooled, cover it with the plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- When the cheesecake has cooled enough, remove the pan sides gently with the dull knife along the inner edges.
- Pour the caramel sauce as you wish. You can use homemade or buy in store. Add whipped cream if you like on the top.
- 10 ounces of ground gingersnap crumbs
- Quarter of a cup of granulated sugar
- 6-7 Tablespoons of melted butter
- A cup of granulated sugar
- Eight ounces of cream cheese
- Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- cup of canned pumpkin
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 and a half teaspoon of cinnamon
- Quarter teaspoon of ground cloves
- Half teaspoon of ground ginger
- Quarter teaspoon of nutmeg
- for topping, whipped cream and caramel sauce