Greek Chicken Sliders Recipe is made with feta, tender chicken, cheese and heavenly delicious Greek Tzatziki sauce. This Chicken Slider is a perfect appetizer for hosting parties, and it’s easy to make.
How i make Greek Chicken Sliders?
First, I mix the shredded chicken with (Panera) Greek dressing. Prepare the baking sheet, assemble and arrange the bottom side of sliders on it. Place a layer of chicken (shredded), feta cheese and mozzarella cheese slices.
Place the top halves of the sliders and brush them with crumbled feta and melted butter mixture. Cover and bake until the cheese is nicely melted.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup of cucumber
- Half tablespoon of dill, fresh
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half teaspoon of garlic, minced
- pepper and salt to your liking
For the sliders
- 24 ounces of shredded chicken, cooked or grilled
- ⅓ cup of Greek dressing
- Salt and pepper, to your liking
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 12 Soft dinner rolls
- More feta cheese, for the topping
Melted butter topping
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter
- Half teaspoons of oregano, dried
- Quarter teaspoons of basil, dried
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix chicken (shredded) and Greek dressing in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the sliders in halves and place the bottom half on a baking sheet.
- Top them with chicken and mozzarella cheese slices. Place the other side of the buns on the top.
- Combine the oregano, butter and basil in a small bowl and brush the top of the buns with it. Sprinkle the feta cheese also. Cover the dish with foil and bake until cheese is melted. This should take about 6-8 minutes.
- Slice the sliders and serve with Tzatziki sauce.
- Mix the Greek yogurt, dill, cucumber, lemon juice, oregano and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in refrigerator to cool while you’re making the chicken sliders.