Greek Chicken Sliders Recipe is made with feta, tender chicken, cheese, and heavenly delicious Greek Tzatziki sauce. This Chicken Slider is a perfect appetizer for hosting parties, and it’s easy to make.
These Greek Chicken Sliders are full of Mediterranean favors, and everyone will enjoy them. Served with tomatoes, lettuce, red onions, cucumbers, and delicious Tzatziki sauce.
How to make Greek Chicken Sliders
First, I mix the shredded chicken with (Panera) Greek dressing. Prepare the baking sheet, assemble and arrange the bottom side of the sliders on it. Place a layer of chicken (shredded), feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese slices.
Place the top halves of the sliders and brush them with crumbled feta and melted butter mixture. Cover and bake until the cheese is nicely melted.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup of cucumber
- 2 tsp of dill, fresh
- 2 tsp of oregano
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced
- pepper and salt to your liking
For the sliders
- 24 ounces of shredded chicken, cooked or grilled
- ⅓ cup of Greek dressing
- Salt and pepper, to your liking
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 12 Soft dinner rolls
- More feta cheese for the topping
Melted butter topping
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter
- Half teaspoon of oregano, dried
- Quarter teaspoons of basil, dried
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix chicken (shredded) and Greek dressing in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the sliders in halves and place the bottom half on a baking sheet.
- Top them with chicken and mozzarella cheese slices. Place the other side of the buns on the top.
- Combine the oregano, butter, and basil in a small bowl and brush the top of the buns with it. Sprinkle the feta cheese, also. Cover the dish with foil and bake until the cheese is melted. This should take about 6-8 minutes.
- Slice the sliders and serve with Tzatziki sauce.
- Mix the Greek yogurt, dill, cucumber, lemon juice, oregano, and garlic in a small bowl—season with salt and pepper.
- Place in refrigerator to cool while you’re making the chicken sliders.