Hello people! Today I’m going to share another exciting recipe, and it’s Crustless Creamy Cheesecake. This recipe is not only unmatchable in taste but low on carbs as well. Because of its low-calorie content, this recipe fits best in a keto diet plan. So, if you’re following any keto diet plan, you can surely satisfy your dessert cravings with this amazing crustless cheesecake.
This recipe is unique in the way that it has no crust and is baked on a pie plate. It creates its own beautiful crust when baked in the oven. The crust is then topped with a sour cream topping. The ingredients of this recipe are plain and simple. This recipe is so easy to make that anyone without any baking experience can bake an excellent cake out of it.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can have it anytime. It’s fit for everyday and special occasions like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Having this recipe on the table makes your meals even more special.
Low-Carb Crustless Creamy Cheesecake
The special thing about this recipe is that it’s a sugar-free version of cheesecake and is low on calories. It goes well with the keto diet and will surely satisfy your cravings for dessert. It does not have any crust and creates its own unique crust that’s topped with sour cream to take it to another level of taste. This recipe is best suitable for diabetic people too.
So let’s move forward to the recipe for crustless cheesecake.
- 16 ounces of reduced-fat Cream Cheese (softened)
- 4 Eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup of Sukrin (Powdered)
- 1/2 tsp. of Stevia Glycerite
- 1 tbsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. of Lemon Extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Of Orange Extract (optional)
Sour Cream Topping
- 16 ounces of Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. of Sukrin (powdered)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla Extract
- Nutmeg powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Take a pie plate of size 9 ½ – 10 inches and spray it with baking spray.
- Add softened, fat-reduced cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat the cream with a hand mixer until it gets smooth and even.
- Now add powdered Sukrin, stevia glycerite, and one egg. Beat it again until it gets mixed well, and the mixture gets smooth.
- Add the remaining eggs one by one while beating the mixture consistently.
- Add vanilla and lemon extract and mix it again until it gets smooth and puffy.
- Add this mixture to the pie plate and bake it in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, the cream cheesecake will puff up, and the edges will get brown.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for about half an hour.
Sour Cream Topping:
- Take a bowl and add sour cream to it.
- Now add powdered Sukrin and vanilla extract into the sour cream and mix it well until the Sukrin gets dissolved.
- Your sour cream mixture is ready. Add a layer of sour cream to the top of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle the powdered nutmeg on top of the sour cream.
- Now place the cake back into the oven and bake it again at 325°F for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take the cream cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool.
- Place the cake into the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve it to your loved ones and enjoy
Some Important Tips:
- You can use Greek yogurt for topping instead of sour cream. It also serves as the best topping.
- You can change the texture of the cake by beating it more. A less-beaten cheesecake will have a darker color. To get a light-colored cheesecake, beat the cream cheese mixture more before baking.
- You can add lemon extract along with the vanilla extract to give a tangy twist to the flavor. But that’s optional. You can skip it if you don’t like it.
- If your cake gets cracks when baked in the oven, don’t worry. The sour cream topping will hide them all.
- It’s recommended to add Stevia Glycerite as a sweetener as it is the only liquid stevia that doesn’t get bitter and works well in all baking recipes.
- It’s better to refrigerate the cream cheesecake overnight. Because the more it sits, the better it gets.