Zucchini Crust Pizza easy recipe is perfect if you want healthier with low amount of carbs, but also so delicious that your friends and family will love it.
What you need for perfect Zucchini Crust Pica
The ingredients for the crust are eggs, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, flour and of course zucchini. There’s no better way to sneak in the healthy veggies for the kids, than to make a pizza. The cheese and your favorite toppings will make them ask for more.
How do you make zucchini crust for the pizza?
- Add flour, eggs, parmesan cheese, zucchini, mozzarella cheese, and little salt to a bowl and mix it. Move to a pizza pan and spread equally to make a crust. The pan should be 12 inches in diameter. Bake for 14-15 minutes at 450 F, until the crust is lightly brown.
- Add your favorite toppings, first pizza sauce, then cheese and place it back in the oven, this time for 10-15 minutes at 400 F.
Tips to make the best zucchini crust pizza:
- Dry up the zucchini by placing it to a colander. Put in a little salt and let it rest for about 20 minutes. Then dry it with paper towel.
- The color you should aim for the crust should be golden brown
Topping ideas for zucchini pizza
- Black Olives
- Pineapple and Ham
- Canadian Bacon
- Bell Peppers
The best melting cheeses for zucchini pizza
- Heat the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Add zucchini, flour, eggs and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix. Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and mix until they are combined well. Take a 12 inch pizza pan and spread the zucchini crust in circle, about 10 inches in diameter. Bake until it’s golden brown color, it should take about 14-15 minutes.
- After that remove it, and lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread the pizza sauce on the zucchini crust and add cheese and all the toppings. Put oregano on the top also and bake until cheese is bubbly, it should take around 10-15 minutes.
- Zucchini crust
- Three cups of zucchini
- Two eggs
- One teaspoon of salt (Or more, according to your taste)
- Quarter cup of flour
- Quarter cup of parmesan
- Half cup of mozzarella cheese
- Half cup of pizza sauce
- One cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Half cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Quarter cup of pepperoni
- Sliced olives, as much as you desire
- Sliced mushrooms, according to your taste
- One teaspoon of oregano, dried
Pin the image below if you like this Zucchini Crust Pizza Recipe!