This Oreo Cheesecake Recipe is just awesome. You can’t go wrong with Oreo in combination with cream cheese, it melts in your mouth while having a crunchy texture of Oreo biscuits. Yummy!
- 200 g of Oreo biscuits
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 500 g cream cheese
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 spoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 l warm sweet sour cream
- 6 spoons of melted chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin
- First what you want to do is to put your Oreos in the blender. Add the butter and mix until they blend nicely together. Place the mixture on the bottom of a round mold with a diameter of 20 centimeters.
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar and vanilla extract and wipe it with a mixer. Heat the sweet-sour cream to be warm / no hot / put in gelatin and stir well to dissolve, and then combine it with mixed cream cheese and sugar. Distribute the resulting mixture into four bowls of different sizes.
- Back to the first bowl. Pour 3 cups of the mixture obtained and do not add chocolate to it. So it remains white. After that, in the second bowl pour 2 cups of the resulting mixture and mix with 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate. The third bowl needs to be filled with 2 1/2 cups of the resulting mixture and mix with 3 tablespoons of melted chocolate.
- In the fourth bowl pour 1 cup of the resulting mixture and mix with 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate. Take those fills of different colors and pour one by one, from the brightest to the darkest over the bark of Oreo biscuits. Leave in the refrigerator overnight.
Share the image below to your Pinterest board if you’ve liked this Oreo Cheesecake!