No-Bake Raw Date Brownies need only five ingredients and about 10 minutes for a healthier treat that’s excellent as a snack or on-the-go energy bar! These wholesome raw date brownies are an excellent way to satisfy my insatiable sweet tooth and obtain my chocolate fix while not going overboard during a time of year that’s perpetually ripe with temptation.
They’re kind of like homemade versions of Lara bar brownies – chewy, soft chocolate-filled bites you’ll be able to sink your teeth into. And I really love that I can make such a little batch. It’s good for all people to own one big or two small brownies. And then they’re gone.
They are also nicely packed for a school lunch or snack, and my husband likes to wrap one up to take to the workplace.
No-Bake Raw Date Brownies Notes
- I use one teaspoon of water for these; however, it depends on how dry your dates are. Add as required. The mixture will be crumbly but should stick to itself once prepared if you press it between your fingers.
- These can go immediately – they hold together very well that you can slice it instantly. However, if I’ve got the time, i prefer to leave them in the refrigerator to get them to firm up a bit more.
- We either make four large or eight smaller brownie bites from this recipe. The large ones are great as an energy bar substitute, whereas the smaller ones are nice for a quick snack or school lunch addition.
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 10 large pitted and chopped Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1-3 teaspoons water
How to make Raw Date Brownies:
- Line nicely a small 3″ x 5.75” bread pan with cling wrap and put aside.
- Place the walnuts within the food processor and pulse into finely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients, without the water, and pulse till well combined.
- Add a splash of water, as needed, to get the mixture to blend together nicely. it’ll be crumbly but will stick to itself after you press it between your fingers.
- Slice and serve or refrigerate if you wish to get them to firm up a bit more.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 135
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 17g Protein: 2g