The Mushroom Garlic Noodles Recipe is an easy side dish that goes nicely with Asian main meals, pork chops, or grilled chicken. Filled with mushrooms and golden garlic, smooth and silky egg noodles are perfect for this sauce.
For this pasta recipe, the whole magic is in the garlic, and you’ll need a lot of it. The garlic is fried and stirred until it reaches that beautiful golden brown color. The oil is mixed with garlic juice and is full of flavor that is incomparable.
Mushroom Garlic Noodles
The key for this spaghetti garlic mushroom recipe is to cook at a high temperature and fast. Like every Asian cooking, that’s the case with this one. So it’s very important to have your noodles cooked and cut mushrooms and ready for the final phase, which will take only about 10 minutes. There is so little work to make this meal, and everyone will love it.
- 1/2 ponds of Egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 cups of halved button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil toasted
- 1/2 cup of green Scallions, chopped
How to make Mushroom Garlic Noodles?
- Fill the pot with water and add a teaspoon of salt. When the water is at the boiling point, place the noodles in and cook for about 10 minutes or according to package instructions.
- Whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, chili flakes, sesame oil, and sweet chili sauce in a medium bowl.
- Add garlic and oil to a wok. Fry and stir until the garlic is golden brown; add mushrooms. Saute the garlic and mushroom on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and sauce together and cook on high heat.
- Garnish with green scallions if you like, and serve hot.