Spread the love
Juicy Skillet Pork Chops With Sauce are a quick, healthy and easy to make dinner. This recipe ensures juicy, tender and flavorful pork chops without fuss.
How to make Juicy Skillet Pork Chops With Sauce
- Take the pork chops and season on each side with salt and pepper — we tend to use less than ¼ teaspoon of fine salt per pork chop. Set the chops aside to rest for half-hour.
- Meanwhile, create the spice rub. Take a small bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder , chili powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. After half-hour has passed, use a paper towel to pat the pork chops dry then rub each side of the chops with the spice rub.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized skillet (with lid) over medium-high heat. As soon as the oil is hot enough and looks shimmery, add the pork. Cook till golden, 2to 3 minutes.
- Flip the pork so that the cooked side is facing up. (If there’s a fattier side of the pork, use kitchen tongs to hold the chops, pressing the fat-side down till it sizzles and browns slightly; around thirty seconds.) cut back the warmth to low then cover the frying pan with a lid.
- Cook six to twelve minutes or till an kitchen thermometer reads 145 degrees F, once inserted into the thickest part of the chop.
- Move the pork chops to a plate then and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Let the pork rest for five minutes.
- For the sauce:
- While the pork chops are resting, it is time to make the pan sauce. Increase the warmth to medium-high then add the chicken stock, vinegar, and honey. Use a wood spoon to scrape the bottom of the pan so that any stuck bits of pork come back up.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook till it’s reduced by half. Taste it and then regulate the seasoning with salt, additional vinegar or honey.
- Slide the frying pan off of the heat and once the sauce is no longer simmering, swirl within the butter.
- Slide the pork chops back into the pan and spoon some of the sauce on top.
- Or you can, slice the chops then place back to the pan. Scatter some fresh parsley over the pork chops and they are ready to be served.
- 4 about 1-inch thick pork chops
- Salt to your liking
- tablespoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, fresh
See more pork recipes: