Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe is so easy to make and so rich and creamy, real comfort food. A simple and shortlist of ingredients, but packed with flavor, this chicken soup will be loved by everyone. Topped with biscuits, it’s such fun pot pie soup.
Good soup is always good for your tummy, and this creamy chicken soup is my family’s favorite. I hope you all like this recipe, and if you do i suggest you bookmark this page so you can get this recipe easily. Also, feel free to make your suggestions in the comment section.
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Half cup of yellow onion, chopped
- Cup of celery, chopped
- 2 Cups of shredded and cooked chicken
- 16 ounces of mixed vegetables, frozen fresh mix of your liking
- One teaspoon of pepper
- 10 ounces of cream potato soup, condensed
- 10 ounces of chicken soup, condensed
- 2 cups of milk
- Grand biscuits and fresh parsley for the topping
How to make Chicken Pot Pie Soup?
- Pour the olive oil, into a large pot over medium heat and add garlic and onion.
- Cook the garlic and onion for 1-2 minutes and add in the chicken, vegetables, celery, pepper, soup containers and milk.
- When it’s done, pour it into the bowls.
- In the meantime cook the grand biscuits.
- Top the bowls with warm and cooked biscuits and serve.
- You can also top it with some fresh parsley