I’ve decided to give a little update on this delicious bacon-wrapped chicken with guacamole. Even though it’s one of my first recipes on Cooking Frog, it got a lot of attention, so I thought it is time to make some small adjustments and try and improve the recipe just a bit. I hope you’ll enjoy it!
- 2 pcs of chicken breasts (filet)
- 200 grams of thinly sliced smoked bacon
- 1 avocado
- chopped hot peppers (or sweet, depending on the taste)
- 4-5 pieces of dry tomatoes
- 1/2 fresh tomato
- 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 smaller red onion
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Guacamole Recipe Instructions
- Pound the chicken breasts with a meat hammer (to make it easier to wrap them up).
- Take each part of the breasts and stuff it with Guacamole, bend the ends, and wrap them all in.
- Place chicken breasts on the nylon foil and bake over the bacon. Allow the foil to be wrapped in bacon and leave in the fridge to cool and ripen. Rinse off to 400 ℉.
- Place the prepared meat slices in a baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake chicken breast with avocado in bacon for 15-20 minutes until the meat is melted. Note: The bacon should be very thinly picked, and one roll of white meat requires 5-6 blanks of bacon, depending on the width or height.
- It is important that the bacon is fleshy so that it does not completely drip during frying.
- After that, make guacamole in the following way: Remove the Avocado from the bark and squeeze it into the potatoes, then add the finely chopped tomatoes and peppers, as well as the coriander, the juice, and the rye lime jar. Rejoice, beat, and combine.
- As a side dish, use this roast served with fried roasted fodder or a mixture of barley vegetables.
Share the image below on your Pinterest board if you like these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts!
1 thought on “Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Guacamole”
This recipe is awesome, i just made this and it’s delicious.