This Slow Cooker Thai peanut chicken recipe is the best buttery peanut flavored chicken that is served over thick, rich noodles i have ever made. It’s easy to do, this is just a small walk-through to add all the ingredients together, leaving a slow cooker to work for you! You will enjoy the aromas that will fill your house while making this meal. The ingredients you have in your kitchen are added together to make this delicious meal that will surely satisfy your taste. Everyday ingredients with simple instructions are enough for your friends and family to love it.
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken Reaction
This was so awesome! My 9 year old said this is one of the tastiest chicken meals that I’ve made for him. Do you want to know what the trick is? There was a cup of zucchini and red pepper in it and he didn’t notice! To trick the children to eat vegetables and really enjoy them. The key to make your children to eat healthy is to make such dishes that are full off veggies and for them to be able to actually enjoy.
How Do I Make This Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken?
Add peanut butter, broth, garlic , zucchini, chicken, soy sauce, little sugar and red pepper. Mix it all together. Cook at low temperature for 4-5 hours or at high temperature for 2-3 hours. Half an hour before serving, add half a cup of cilantro and squeeze one lime to make a juice. Place it over the noodles and decorate with the remaining peanuts and cilantro.
Can you make Thai Peanut Chicken Sauce ahead?
Sure you can! You can make this Thai chicken sauce 7 days earlier. Just add the chicken and look at the instructions on the recipe. You can store it in hermetically sealed containers for 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator and up to 1 month in your freezer.
What noodles are best for Thai Peanut Chicken?
Regardless of type, as long as they are thicker noodles that will soak up the delicious and creamy sauce. Fettuccine noodles are my choice . Also i sometimes use Linguine, because they are a great choice with a thinner sauce since the noodles are a bit thinner also. Whatever you choose regarding the noodles, it will be great for the Thai Peanut Chicken.
Pin the image below if you like this Thai Recipe !!!
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe
- • 1 cup of chicken broth
- • 2 peace of minced garlic
- • peanut butter , 2/3 of a cup
- • 1 lb. of chicken breasts
- • A cup of shredded zucchini
- • Soy sauce 1/3 of a cup
- • A teaspoon of sugar
- • One red pepper, cut into long strips
- • Tablespoon of lime juice
- • One cup of chopped and divided cilantro
- • chopped peanuts for decor
- • 12 ounce of noodles drained and cooked
- Step 1 • Combine peanut butter, broth, garlic , zucchini, chicken, soy sauce, sugar and red pepper.
- Step 2 • Cook at low temperature for 4-5 hours or at high temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Step 3 • Half an hour before serving, add 1/2 cup of cilantro and squeeze one lime to make a juice.
- Step 4 • Place it over the noodles and decorate with the remaining peanuts and cilantro. Enjoy!