Nutella Stuffed Blondies are a soft and chewy dessert, topped with jammy Nutella swirls ribbons. Along with a buttery cookie base, they make the perfect dessert for everyone.
I don’t know about you, but I’m crazy for Nutella. Eveytime there’s a discount in my local grocery store, I stock up as many jars as I can carry. So this time I’ve decided to use some of them to perfect my Nutella Blondies recipe.
How to make Nutella Stuffed Blondies
First, you need a buttery cookie base, you’ll need just one bowl for this. If you want to take the flavor of the chocolate to a next level, you can add some milk chocolate or chocolate chips. Don’t throw in a full cup, just about 3/4 of a cup, so you don’t overwhelm the Nutella flavor. After all, these are called Nutella Blondies for a reason.
After the batter is ready, take the spoonful of Nutella and just drop in on the butter. To swirl the chocolaty use the butter knife and spread it nicely through already prepared blondie butter.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the baking pan and line with paper.
- Take a large bowl and mix melted butter with sugars. Make sure that butter is cooled for at least five minutes.
- Add eggs and egg yolks one at the time and after each addition, stir well.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir together.
- Take another bowl, medium sized and whisk together flour, baking powder, cornstarch and little bit of salt.
- Stir the ingredients gradually, until they are no more dry and combined completely.
- Take your already prepared baking pan and spread the batter evenly and pour the Nutella over it. Swirl the Nutella through the batter by using a butter knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees, until the edges just start to turn into golden brow color. It should take about 25-30 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool for a while before serving.
- One cup of butter, melted
- 8 ounces of brown sugar
- 6 ounces of sugar
- 2 whole eggs plus one egg yolk
- One and the half teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 20 ounces of flour
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- One and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- A teaspoon of salt
- Half cup of Nutella