Greek Tzatziki Salad with Pasta is a fantastic mix of kalamata olives, fresh cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and pasta. Combined with tzatziki dressing is the ideal salad for the summertime. However, I love this flavorful and easy meal at any time of the year.
Greek Tzatziki Salad with Pasta
You don’t need many ingredients for this Tzatziki salad. Fresh and crisp cucumbers, kalamata olives, pasta, feta cheese, and cherry tomatoes. And they’re more than enough to bring out the most awesome flavors. Your friends and family will enjoy this Greek delicacy mixed with creamy tzatziki dressing.
Especially on hot summer days, and it goes perfectly with BBQ. We all love summer BBQs because we love spending time together outside. Also, I like to add a sweet taste to this salad by adding fresh dill.
- 16 ounces of pasta
- Fresh broccoli
- Cup of kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 diced cucumbers
- Cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces of Greek yogurt, low fat
- 2 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- First, prepare the pasta using the instruction provided on the package. It could differ depending on the manufacturer. Or you can use homemade pasta.
- Rinse and drain the pasta nicely in cold water. Take a large-sized bowl and place the pasta in.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.
- Whisk the Greek yogurt, chopped dill, salt and pepper, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and lemon juice in another smaller bowl.
- Take a large bowl and mix it all together—place it in the refrigerator for about one hour before it’s ready to be served.
You can combine this salad with any grilled meat. It is a perfect and healthy addition to all kinds of BBQs— also the ideal way to sneak some healthy veggies to your kids. Enjoy, and please leave a comment; I love getting feedback on my recipes!