Greek Tzatziki Salad with Pasta is an amazing mix of kalamata olives, fresh cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and pasta. Combined with tzatziki dressing is ideal salad for the summer time. Although i love this flavorful and easy meal at any time of the year.
What you need for perfect Greek Tzatziki Salad
You don’t need much ingredients for this Tzatziki salad. Fresh and crisp cucumbers, kalamata olives, pasta, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes. And they’re more than enough to bring out the most awesome flavors. Mixed with creamy tzatziki dressing, your friends and family will love it. Especially on the hot summer days, and it goes perfectly with BBQ. We all love summer BBQ’s, because we love spending time together outside.
Also, I like to add a sweet taste to this salad by adding a fresh dill.
- 16 ounces of pasta
- Fresh broccoli
- Cup of kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 diced cucumbers
- Cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces of Greek yogurt, low fat
- 2 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon of ground pepper
- One minced garlic clove
- First prepare the pasta, use the instruction provided on the package. It could differ, depending on the manufacturer. Or you can use homemade pasta.
- Rinse and drain the pasta nicely in a cold water. Take a large sized bowl and place the pasta in.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives and feta cheese.
- In another, smaller bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt, chopped dill, salt and pepper, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Take a large bowl and mix it all together. Place in the refrigerator for about one hour before it’s ready to be served.
You can combine this salad with any grilled meat. It is a perfect and healthy addition to all kinds of BBQ’s. Also the perfect way to sneak some healthy veggies to your kids. Enjoy, and please leave a comment, i love getting feedbacks on my recipes!