I really don’t know an individual who doesn’t enjoy ice cream. Also, I don’t know an individual that doesn’t love easy recipes. With this specific Keto Mason Jar Ice Cream, we’ve combined both.
With this recipe, we’ve made my personal favorite ice cream flavor, butter pecan, into a simple-to-make recipe. And it doesn’t require any equipment! A great deal of the time, we’re just looking for a fast and easy-to-make dessert to seize and enjoy while resting on our couch. But sometimes, the price tag on low-carb ice creams available can be extremely off-putting, and the macros aren’t precisely what you’re trying to find.
Keto Mason Jar Ice Cream
This easy-to-make keto mason jar ice cream costs a portion of the price of store-bought one, and the flavor may be made to your preference!! Our Keto Mason Jar chocolate ice cream is becoming my new obsession! It’s easy, quick to produce, and just three net carbs per serving!
Of course, you can find other ice cream brands like Rebel or Halo, which are in the same way delicious, but at 5$ – 6 $ a bit expensive for one ice cream. This recipe is pretty cheap to make and tastes exactly like Wendy’s chocolate frosty. I prefer to add 3 times the batch and pour it into cups and freeze it so I could have it readily available for the entire week.
How Many Carbs in Heavy Whipping Cream?
You might be thinking, “this ice cream go
es big on the cream,” and that’s absolutely reasonable; however, it sure beats the skimmed milk they’ve used in Halo Top. We wish for real full-fat recipes but smaller portions, that is my opinion. Most people often get confused about just how many carbs are actually in heavy whipping cream. Some of the brands will go down and list zero-g of carbs.
The stark reality is there are about 9 grams of carbs per cup of heavy cream or around 1/2g of carbs per Tbsp. Whatever the label says on the brand you are using, that’s exactly how much carbs are in reality in heavy cream.
The best thing concerning this recipe is that it will take 10 minutes to build and is 100% homemade. And the only bad part relating to this recipe: you need to wait for three for it to sit in the freezer before you enjoy it. I’d say between the good vs. the bad; we have a sure winner with this keto mason jar ice cream recipe. Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest whenever you make this for all your family and friends!
- 1 1/3 cup of pecans (raw and chopped)
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp of powdered erythritol
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of imitation butter flavoring (if you like)
How to Make Keto Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Melt the butter using a small skillet.
- Toast the pecans for 5-6 min or until they’re light brown in color. Take away from the heat and cool completely.
- Mix all the ingredients in a big 24 oz mason jar.
- Seal the lid and shake the ingredients for 4-5 minutes.
- The liquid ingredients within will double in volume, and the mason jar will be filled.
- Freeze it for 3 hours minimum and up to 24 hours.
- After 3 hours have passed, the ice cream should have a perfect consistency.
- If you leave it to freeze the whole night, let it rest for at least 5 minutes before consuming it. Enjoy!
Carbs: 3 grams per serving