This taco creamy salad recipe is a superb fun meal for the day of the game. It’s easy to make, perfect for the audience and so tasty!
The secret for making this taco salad recipe is in the mixing of a thin salsa along with flavorful creamy dressing. The result is deliciousness. Top-grade dressing to make your taco creamy salad the best. Regardless of whether you are watching soccer or football, or any other sport, your family and friends will need something quick, they will surely love.
Taco Creamy Salad Recipe
- Heat the oven to 420 Fahrenheit
- Brush the tortillas on both sides with extra virgin olive oil. You can also spray them. To create the shape you want, put tortillas in the oven safe balls. Bake until they are crisp, that will take around 10-15 minutes. When finished, move them out and let them cool off.
- Use a dutch oven and at medium heat, heat one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and place the beef in. Break the fragments of beef as it cooks. Add the tomato juice and season it well. Let it cook until consistency is at your desired level. If you have excess sauce than just drain it.
- Take the large bowl and mix these ingredients, tomatoes, olives, beef, lettuce, onion, cheese, cilantro and chips.
- In the end, take a small dish and stir the salsa and the dressing together.
- Pour it over the salad and enjoy!
- 4 tortillas
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 16 ounces of ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 canned tomato sauce
- 1 large lettuce, iceberg
- 1 can of black beans
- 2 cans of black olives, sliced
- 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 diced large red onion
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces of drained green chiles
- 1 chopped pint grape tomatoes
- 5 ounces of nacho chips
- 1/2 cup of thin salsa
- 1 Cup of creamy dressing